Check List for New Home or Lot Owners (shareholders):
- For billing and communication purposes, share your contact information (ex. mailing address, phone number, and email address) with Lake Francis Mutual Water Company at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as escrow closes on your lot. This will also allow you to have a login to the website, allowing access to all important documentation.
- Pay your water bill quarterly (once every three months) or yearly to:
LFMWC, P.O. Box 422 Dobbins, CA 95935.
- Undeveloped lots (not hooked into lot’s main line connection): $300/year (as of 04/01/2020)
- New Connections: $1,000 on-time fee. Work must be done by a licensed plumber or contractor in coordination with our water manager, and our D-1 well operator must inspect your connection.
- Developed lots (hooked into lot’s main line connection): $1,200/year (as of 04/01/2020)
- Watch for company emails announcing board meetings, the yearly shareholders meeting, and community events such as our Wildfire Preparedness Day event.
- Be a good neighbor/lot owner by following the subdivision’s CC&Rs and maintaining the vegetation (ex. trees, brush, etc.) on your lot to reduce the risk of personal injury and property damage due to wildfire or severe weather events.